Rates Dive Sites Download the Medical Certificate Form
- Air is available on site (our compressor can deliver 50,000 litres per hour). Full scuba diving kit available for rental (12L & 15L cylinders, stab jackets(BCD), wet suits, fins, masks, snorkels, demand valves)
- Dive boat leaves every morning at 9.00 am, meet at 8.30 am (7:30 am for Port-Cros and some Wrecks) and every afternoon at 2.30 pm, meet at 2.00 pm.
- Distance from boat to dive centre and washing facilities is only a few metres. This is very handy when carrying heavy gear!
- Training is available for FFESSM Level 1, 2 and 3 qualifications, PADI courses also available. Please phone if you want to register. If you are also interested in Level 4 qualification or first FFESSM instructor grade («Initiateur») please contact us for further information.
- Please, have a look at the “Download the medical certificate form” page, you will need it in some occasions.
- Nitrox is available. Nitrox training (« Nitrox certifié » level and « Nitrox confirmé » level) individually or for a group.
- For Trimix or rebreather projects, please contact us for further information.
- Your accommodation? Hotels, camp-sites and apartments of various luxury rentals nearby, waiting for your reservations : see this page.
- Food ? Very close to the harbour you will find a grocer’s, a restaurant and a fast food coffee shop.
- Port Cros National Park website. Presqu’île de Giens, Salins d’Hyères, Cap Lardier, Port-Cros and Porquerolles.